Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Since 2016 Tobania has started a testing unit with a focus on Quality Assurance in Agile/DevOps environments. We are looking for our next Software Test Specialist to help set out our future course and strengthen our team. You will support our customers in optimizing (the quality of) their applications.
Makes sense, we hear you think, but what does this mean on a daily base?
- You will execute complete test cycles: analysis of the functional and business requirements, development of test cases, preparation of test scenarios and execution of these scenarios.
- You will be carrying out acceptance tests for each component of a system as well as full end-to-end testing.
- Your technical mindset and interest in the business help you form the bridge between business and development.
Key aspects of being a test-ninja:
- Yes-I-can-do-it-all attitude
- Passionate about technology and always focused on quality
- Curious and open-minded
- Critical: always looking for the ‘why’ of things
- Always looking how testing can be improved and optimized
- Team- and client oriented: going for victory together
- Stongly believe in the collaboration between IT and business. The best solutions you build together!
- You love to be involved in a development process from A to Z and use your communication skills to get clients to jump on the ‘QA’ train.
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, a smartphone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalization insurance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home
- A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110 million euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Will Christophe become your new colleague? He's a Test Specialist at Tobania.Testing.
- 37 years
- Loves wine, food & music
- Likes adventure
- Tobian since 2017
The best version of yourself.
“I heard about Tobania through the grapevine. At the time, I was looking for an open-minded company where I would feel at home. Even though I work as a testing consultant on location, I always get a warm welcome at the head office in Strombeek. We regularly meet up with the other consultants at the many events that are organised: an open bar with silent disco, team buildings,… It’s nice to exchange experiences with the other Tobians, although we work at compagnies all over Belgium.”
“Being a junior, you mainly want to gain experience and educate yourself further. I wanted to become a teacher for a long time so counselling is very important to me. As a junior at Tobania, we all have a coach who helps us to find our own way and who listens to how we feel. If you deviate a little bit too much from the right path, he will send you back in the right direction. I also appreciate the opportunity to follow training on a variety of interesting topics.”
“Your career path often makes detours. Maybe even a U-turn? The opportunity to develop yourself is something I wish everyone could get. For example, I studied business management & marketing, but during my first jobs I found out it was less interesting to me. Testing and analysis are really the fields where I excel. My current project at IMEC is the ideal combination of both."
Gaëlle, Test Specialist at Tobania
“What’s great about Tobania, is that they don’t require years of experience and an extensive CV to get your foot between the door. On the contrary, as a newly-graduated student in Applied Informatics they contacted me via LinkedIn to join their Ninja Software Testing Class.
I accepted and learned tons of useful practice tips from seasoned testers. And the best of it all: after that training class, they look for a project that matches your personal interests … in your neighbourhood!”
Laurena, Test Specialist at Tobania
“It’s often dismissed as a detail, but a company’s business culture can mean all the difference between an ‘OK job’ and an ‘awesome job’. And that’s where Tobania excels. The constructive feedback, both from colleagues and superiors, the open communication and the receptive environment make you feel right at home. Even more, colleagues become friends and help you reach your professional goals – something I had never seen elsewhere in my career.”
Nando, Test Specialist at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.