Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our Software Testers have been breaking new ground in Quality Assurance in Agile/DevOps environments since 2016. We are looking for a Solution Architect who wants to help set out our future course, strengthen our team and build the best solutions for our customers.
What do Solutions Architects do at Tobania?
- Advise: throughout the entire project, you are the point of contact for the customer. You listen to them and answer their questions about testing and quality, determine the methodology together with them and provide advice on the guidelines and frameworks.
- Manage projects: you oversee the entire implementation process from beginning to end, guarding the scope, budget and – of course – quality.
- Coach colleagues: our team of more than 50 test specialists is a close-knit community with a true passion for delivering quality to our customers. Together, we build the best, most cutting-edge technologies. As a solution architect, you contribute to our community through training, coaching, support and much more.
What profile are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- Experience: +3 Years
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English
- Strength: Critical, creative, communicative, passionate team player and networker: these are all characteristics that fit you like a glove
- Expertise: You have a broad technical background in software development and/or software testing in combination with a passion for architecture and quality. You possess a healthy dose of ambition and you use it in a positive way to grow together with us. We don’t like standing still!
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, a smartphone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalization insurance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home
- A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110 million euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Will Christophe become your new colleague? He's a Test Specialist at Tobania.Testing.
Loves wine, food & music
Tobian since 2017
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
It’s a colourful life
“Trying new things adds colour to your life, it provides variety. That is something I wish everyone could do: take control of your life and try something new. Take steps towards what you really want to do. I apply this approach at work: give people the chance to be themselves. Then you can really discover the strengths in the other person and achieve quality together.”
“I am currently working as a coordinator/coach on a project at Partena Professionals. We are working according to a "Try and Hire" principle. We recruit new employees and coach them to be the best version of themselves in their field. After this learning phase, they become a Partena employee. I help them with every challenge they can face on that journey.”
“I don't like labels, so I actually don’t like to call myself ‘coach’. I like to focus on the person behind a role. This employee centricity of Tobania.Business is what really appealed to me. We embrace a non-classical way of thinking and approach projects with a focus on qualitative results. We are not a staffing company, but we develop business solutions for the customer, which we implement at our clients.”
Annelies Smetryns, Change Manager at Tobania
The best version of yourself.
“I heard about Tobania through the grapevine. At the time, I was looking for an open-minded company where I would feel at home. Even though I work as a testing consultant on location, I always get a warm welcome at the head office in Strombeek. We regularly meet up with the other consultants at the many events that are organised: an open bar with silent disco, team buildings,… It’s nice to exchange experiences with the other Tobians, although we work at compagnies all over Belgium.”
“Being a junior, you mainly want to gain experience and educate yourself further. I wanted to become a teacher for a long time so counselling is very important to me. As a junior at Tobania, we all have a coach who helps us to find our own way and who listens to how we feel. If you deviate a little bit too much from the right path, he will send you back in the right direction. I also appreciate the opportunity to follow training on a variety of interesting topics.”
“Your career path often makes detours. Maybe even a U-turn? The opportunity to develop yourself is something I wish everyone could get. For example, I studied business management & marketing, but during my first jobs I found out it was less interesting to me. Testing and analysis are really the fields where I excel. My current project at IMEC is the ideal combination of both."
Gaëlle, Test Specialist at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.